Fwd: Re: Iris Information PHOTOS NEEDED

Note: forwarded message attached.

I am hoping that someone may have these photos.
Subject: Re: Iris Information
To: Robt R Pries <rpries@sbcglobal.net>
From: Larry Stritch <lstritch@fs.fed.us>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 08:47:15 -0500

Hi Robert,

I can use your assistance.  I am in need of photos of Iris tenuis and Iris
hexagona var. savannarum.  I need high quality images from 750k to 1.5megs.

Thanks.

Larry

Lawrence R. Stritch, Ph.D.
National Botanist
USDA Forest Service - WO
Range Staff, 3S
201 14th Street, SW
Washington DC 20250
Phone 202-205-1279

             Robt R Pries
             <rpries@sbcglobal
             .net>                                                      To
                                       Larry Stritch <lstritch@fs.fed.us>
             02/26/2007 04:14                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Iris Information

Larry;

I enjoyed our conversation. Here is the url for the
Iris species database a pictorial resource for species
photosb&..
http://www.badbear.com/signa/signa.pl?Introduction .

Unfortunately our webmaster only has our conservation
policy posted within our board minutes on page 11.
here is the direct url
http://www.irises.org/AIS_MinnesotaFall2005.pdf

I believe we will want to link to the Forest Service
site when you are ready. I hope for productive
associations in the future.

Sincerely Bob Pries.