Better Homes and Gardens Special Interest Publications-PERENNIALS

Hi,
The issue is out. Look for the Better Homes and Gardens Special   Interest
Publications-PERENNIALS spring 2007 issue. Look on page 88-95 and  be prepared
to be awed. I would have written it quite differently. We are  only 35 miles
from Ensata Gardens (our soils are very different) but we can grow  bearded and
beardless irises. Too bad we didn't have some advertising in  this issue.

Best Wishes,
Jill Copeland

http://www.aol.com.