Re: Calendars

In a message dated 2/15/2006 11:39:47 PM Central Standard Time,
CEMahan@aol.com writes:

I wish  to make a point about AIS calendars. Right now, the 2007 calendar
should be in distribution and the 2008 calendar should be in production.  If
the
affiliates do not have the next year calendar in hand when  they have their
shows and sales, the main purpose of the calendar is  subverted. And AIS
loses
the opportunity to make many sales. This is  just good business.

I love the small AIS calendar. One always hangs on  our kitchen wall. I give
the calendars to my neighbors, barber, bank  and others as small Christmas
gifts.  I send the calendar with my  Christmas cards to many of my overseas
friends. Our  calendars can  make friends for AIS. I hope that work on the
2008
calendar can   begin SOON. I want to be able to buy it in January or February
of
2007.  And  the affiliates do too, or at least they should.  Clarence

Clarence & all,

When I ran a retail calendar store at a major St. Louis Mall, we began
stocking next year calendars in September for sales beginning October 1.   By far
our biggest sales month was December.  We handled thousands of  different
calendars with maybe 30-50 being horticulture related.  Cats,  dogs, Dilbert,  and
Kincaid art were the big sellers here and throughout  the U.S. in our chain's
multiple locations.

Jim M.