'Bedford Lass' are still alive. These irises were a gift from him. He was a
kind  and gentle soul. I don't know that much more about him.

Dorothy Willott

In a message dated 12/21/2013 12:07:49 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
MORRISJE1@aol.com writes:

Surely  someone on this list has a remembrance of past AIS president Ken
Waite?  The silence is surprising.  He was president  1990-1992.   I need
your
help.

Jim  Morris
President
American Iris Society

____________________________________
From:  MORRISJE1@aol.com
To:   aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Sent: 12/12/2013 12:51:34 A.M. Central  Standard  Time
Subj: [AISdiscuss] Kenneth M. Waite  death

All,

It has come to my attention that past AIS   president Kenneth M. Waite died

in October.  Many will  remember  the AIS Convention "Down to the Sea in
'83"
in  Boston where Ken's  'Pops Concert' was so appropriately named and won
the
President's  Cup.  I will have a complete obituary in  the April edition of

Irises.

Jim  Morris
President
American Iris  Society

P.S.  Your  remembrances here of Ken and wife Aggie would  be   appreciated

To  sign-off this list, send email to the AIS  Secretary
<aissecretary@irises.org>
The archives for AISDiscuss  are  at: