From: MORRISJE1 <MORRISJE1@aol.com>
To: aisdiscuss <aisdiscuss@aisboard.org>
Sent: Sat, Dec 21, 2013 10:45 pm
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Ken Waite death

Folks,

ast president Ken Waite (1918-2010).  I really have egg on my  face.  Even
hough we just received notice of his death to remove him from  the
ulletin mailing list, I wrote an obituary on him in the January 2011
Bulletin.
If you have that copy, refer to pp. 14-15.  So,  please return to your
hristmas preparations and celebration.  Sorry my  memory is so short.  Thanks
hose who responded.  We are in this  together!

im Morris
resident
merican Iris Society
o sign-off this list, send email to the AIS Secretary
aissecretary@irises.org>
he archives for AISDiscuss are at:
ttp://www.aisboard.org/lists/aisdiscuss/