Ken Waite death

Folks,

Past president Ken Waite (1918-2010).  I really have egg on my  face.  Even
though we just received notice of his death to remove him from  the
Bulletin mailing list, I wrote an obituary on him in the January 2011  Bulletin.
If you have that copy, refer to pp. 14-15.  So,  please return to your
Christmas preparations and celebration.  Sorry my  memory is so short.  Thanks to
those who responded.  We are in this  together!

Jim Morris
President
American Iris Society