RE: Loberg Questions on AIS Library exhibits-change subject line to Board Action of AIS Discuss

Hello All,
 If every active affiliate donated $50, it would more than halve the projected deficit for 2010.  That might be a good starting point for all RVPs and affiliate Presidents to request a donation from their club.
Cheryl