Re: MOBOT Estate Giving Attachments - and Planned Giving Guide

Merry Christmas--

Speaking as a "lame duck" RVP, I think it would be very valuable to have in place a mechanism for estate gifts.  Surely others besides me would re-think their wills if this opportunity existed.  Perhaps an ad campaign for more life memberships would help in the meantime???    Nancy Pocklington (one old member, married to a much older ((almost 95)) one)