Re: Loberg Questions on AIS Library exhibits-change subject line to Board Action of AIS Discuss

RE:  Board of Directors Donations Request...

I mailed out 205 letters to each President of an affiliate, section and cooperating society, and RVP of each region as of Dec 15th explaining our 2010 estimated budget deficit of $14,000 and requested unrestricted donations in any amount be sent to the new Donations Secretary Lynn Williams.

I used the new addresses of RVPs and Section/coop society Presidents handed out at the Fall Board meeting along with the latest list of affiliates that Rita sent me in early December.

I asked for any comments or questions on the AIS' financial status and I will pass those along as I get them...

Jill