From: "Jill Bonino" <aistreas@earthlink.net>
To: <aisdiscuss@aisboard.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2009 9:39 PM
Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] Loberg Questions on AIS Library exhibits-change
subject line to Board Action of AIS Discuss

RE:  Board of Directors Donations Request...

I mailed out 205 letters to each President of an affiliate, section and
cooperating society, and RVP of each region as of Dec 15th explaining our
2010 estimated budget deficit of $14,000 and requested unrestricted
donations in any amount be sent to the new Donations Secretary Lynn
Williams.

I used the new addresses of RVPs and Section/coop society Presidents handed
out at the Fall Board meeting along with the latest list of affiliates that
Rita sent me in early December.

I asked for any comments or questions on the AIS' financial status and I
will pass those along as I get them...

Jill