Re: [AISvote] Re: MemSec-Overseas Life Memberships-Question

Folks,

AISVote is for voting only. All discussions and motions should be made on AISDiscuss.

Please move any further discussion on the lifememberships issue to AISDiscuss@aisboard.org

Issues are placed on AISVote only be the AIS Secretary

John