[AISvote] Re: MemSec-Overseas Life Memberships-Question

Tom,

I agree with Jeanne on all points. Following a yes vote by the board
to discontinue life memberships it should be removed from the
Bulletin.

I would like to make a motion to the board to immediately discontinue
offering Life Memberships except where the board by a super majority
(2/3 vote) approves the issuance of special life memberships. This
action will not affect current life members in any way.

Jay

--
All Things Iris
The Iris Gallery