Re: Catalog Scanning Project

John,
This sounds wonderful! What a great asset this will be. Many thanks to Anne for making the catalogs available and many thanks to Mike and Anne for collecting the catalogs.

I have many of the same catalogs such as many Schreiner, Cooley, Austin and a complete set of Gordon Plough's Eden Road Iris Garden. If I or my catalogs can help, please let me know.

Riley Probst