Re: 2013 Fall Board Meeting Hotel Reservations

Paul,

I just called the hotel since the discounted rate was not available online.
I was told that I could only get the discounted rate for Thursday, October
31 (arrival date) and $179 for each night thereafter.
I plan to leave on Monday.
And, they told me they are sold out for those other three days.
Could you see if you could do something, Paul?

Andi Rivarola

--
Andi Rivarola

VP, Spuria Iris Society