Secretary traveling and Fall Board Meeting Reports

Hello all,

Gerry and I will be traveling beginning Thursday, Sept. 27 and will not be returning until the evening of Saturday, Oct. 13.   We are off to New York to visit our nephew and his family, spend a few days in the city, see our first ever Broadway show and then board the ship for a one week cruise from Nova Scotia back down to New York to see the fall colors.

As respects the upcoming fall board meeting, this is your first notice that all reports need to be to me no later than Monday, Oct. 20 in order to do whatever is necessary and then send them to John for uploading to the website.  If I do not have your report by the cut off date it will be your responsibility to bring the report with you with enough copies for the board plus a few extras for others that might be attending.  As always, if you have a specific topic you wish to discuss at the meeting please send me an email so I can add it to the agenda.  If you have a report and will not be attending the meeting please let me know when you send me the report.

Please remember, the reports must be in word or PDF format only.

Thank you all very much,

Michelle Snyder
AIS Secretary