AIS Budget for 9-30-13

We are within a week of year end 9-30-12, and it is time for start projecting income and expenses for the next fiscal year - 9-30-13.

I have done something different this year.  I have rearranged the Income/Expenses for the year ended 9-30-11 into operational areas.  I have also attached the current year's budget along with it to show how what we budgeted last year would come out in operational areas.

In doing this I had to combine the General and Restricted Funds together since Electronic Services has a fund in each of these.  I also allocated interest income between Life Members and the General Fund.  Please read through the NOTES at the bottom of the spreadsheet.  I have reconciled the totals to the 9-30-11 financial statements that you received last year so everything is there.

I know this will generate questions...so fire away.  I will be preparing the 9-30-12 financial statements both the regular way and by operational areas so we can get a comparison at the Nov Board Mtg of the last two years.

Hope this helps in understanding AIS Operations.

Please send me your estimates of income and expenses for your operational areas by Oct 15th so I can incorporate them into the 9-30-13 Budget draft.

http://www.aisboard.org/aisdocs/2012_Board_Documents/2012_Fall/

The file John put this under is AIS93011OPERATIONS.xls

ID is "aisdocs"
PW is "readme"

Jill