Subject: Important information - please read
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 09:45:13 -0700
From: Michelle Snyder <AISSecretary@irises.org>
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org

Hello all,

This email is being directed to all those persons who submit invoices
for payment or checks for deposit as well as reports to the board.

First of all, the current fiscal year for the AIS will be ending on
Sept. 30. In order to make sure all deposits and bills, that need to be
done, are accomplished before that time, I am requesting that anything
of that nature be received by me no later than next Sunday, May 25.
This will give me enough time to prepare the vouchers, make what ever
deposits need to be done, and send everything to Jill so she will have
plenty of time to process everything.

Along those same lines, this is to let everyone know that I will be
traveling beginning Tuesday, Sept. 27 and will not be returning until
Oct. 12.  We are off to China for our first ever river cruise down the
Yangtze along with stops in Shanghai, Beijing and a visit to see the
Terra Cotta army.

The next item is the upcoming fall board meeting in Atlanta, GA.  This
is just a note to request those persons who need to provide reports to
start thinking about putting them together.  I will be sending out
reminders once we get back.  However, the deadline for receiving reports
will be Monday, Oct. 24.  Of course, if you have them completed before
that time, please send them to me as soon as you can.  This will give me
time to do what needs to be done and then send them to John for
uploading to the website in plenty of time for everyone to see the
report and download their copy before coming to the meeting.

I have a new Droid 2 Global phone so should be able to check emails, if
not every day, occasionally, and hope to be able to conduct any business
as needed.

Thank you all in advance for adhering to the above time lines.

Michelle