Emeritus Judges, Urgent

Sometimes caring seems like an old fashion word. It takes three people to care
enough to write a letter to nominate a master judge to be raised to emeritus.
In recent years there have been few nominations. Indeed just glancing at a
rooster of master judges I see more than a dozen that have performed as much
or more service to their region or the national than some of the current
emeritus judges. Is our laziness stronger than our caring? You have until the
end of the month to send Judy Keisling a letter. To paraphrase HallmarkbIt
would be nice to think we cared enough to honor all of our very best.