Time is passing

 Greetings:
     Just a note to remind you that time is passing and in fifteen days
(October 10) your fall reports should find their electronic way into Patricia's
hands so that she can get them to John Jones by October 15.
     With in the next day or two I will be sending emails to many (but not
all) of you that will contain some small notes from my agenda. My reason for
doing this is to remind you about topics or questions that seem most relevant to
your responsibilities and that I expect could come to the floor during your
report time.
     I doubt they will be surprising to many -- perhaps to any -- of you.
     This is only a "heads-up" to give you a chance to think about the points
I raise (or to question me about their meaning).
     Hope Indian summer is treating you well!
     Cheers!
          Jeanne

PS - RVPs who read this -- have you checked the AIS web site for your
region's entries?   If they are current but still read an outdated date (2004-2005),
please drop John Jones an email to let him know that the information is
current as of 9/06 so he may change that "last updated" date to read 2006.   Regions
(and the rest of us) must pay attention to providing current information for
our website.
     Thanks!
          Jeanne

     .