Re: Proposal for discussion -- Clarence's new book

I do not wish to make John's job any tougher than it
already is so I am willing to amend me motion to $59
from %58.95. There is a strong tendency for people to
think of the original price as cheaper which is why it
is practiced by almost all retailers but I also
understand all those nickels can make auditing a
little harder. If ther is a second to this amendment
consider it made. Time is running out on our getting
this offer to our members so that they can place their
Christmas order.