Re: Proposal for discussion -- Clarence's new book

Hi all,
I support Terry's position. It would sure make the monthly reporting of
AIS Storefront activity easier if the price was in even dollars. To this
end in the past Storefront pricing has always been a full dollar or half
dollar.
John Ludi
AIS Storefront