Re: Proposal for discussion -- Clarence's new book

Hello again,
Thank you. One more item-As the motion now reads, we are going to sell
the book at the same price to all AIS Storefront customers, both domestic
and international.  In the past we have had one price for domestic
customers and one for international customers. Recently, the Board set
the price for the Eric Nies Chronicle at $25.00 domestic and $32.00
international.
John Ludi
AIS Storefront