Re: Proposal for discussion -- Clarence's new book

Terry Aitken wrote:

Hi All
Being of simple mind and feable body, I have a problem with pricing by pennies.
My thought would be to price them at $60.00 even, maybe? The other issue that comes up is what happens if they dont all sell which is the problem we have had with the WORLD OF IRISES???? Do we need a price cushion or contingency if we still have stock on the shelf a year from now?

To put thie above reasonable suggestion in the worst possible light, "Shall we artificially jack up the price so that when the books don't sell we can back off to what the price really should be and people will think it's a bargain?"

Gerry