Re: Proposal for discussion -- Clarence's new book

Hi All
Being of simple mind and feable body, I have a problem with pricing by pennies.
My thought would be to price them at $60.00 even, maybe? The other issue that comes up is what happens if they dont all sell which is the problem we have had with the WORLD OF IRISES???? Do we need a price cushion or contingency if we still have stock on the shelf a year from now?
It is not illegal or immoral for AIS to make a buck or two on their investment.. Back to transplant - which is going very well. Terry

Robt R Pries wrote:

Krieger press says they can ship the next day an order
is placed. perhaps i should amend the motion to us
shipping by the 10th, surely we would have it by then.
Since it should fit in a flat rate #8.10 priority box