Re: AIS -- Closing the Books at 9-30-06

In a message dated 9/14/2006 12:01:40 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
aissecjill@earthlink.net writes:

To   get the AIS 9-30-06 Financial Statements and Report completed by  October
15th, I need all the help I can get...

If you have deposits  or receipts for reimbursement that should be booked in
this fiscal year,  please get them to Patricia Randall, General Secretary,
within the next  week.  This will give her time to make the deposits and
process  vouchers with Jeanne so I can cut checks before September  30th.

Patricia's address is 758 Hood Road  SE,  Rio  Rancho,  NM  87124.

Thanks for your help.

Jill  Bonino
Treasurer

Jill, so I can do my final report for the AIS Silent Auction and put in any
"stray expense reimbursement" requests, can you e-mail me what you show for
Income/Expense for the Silent Auction 2006?

Also, we all agreed to a new printer (faster, portable) for the Silent
Auction for next year - do you want us to purchase it out of this year's funds
(would make sense because the income is bigger than any previous year) - can do
this before your cut-off date.

Rita  Gormley
Gormley Greenery
Cedar Hill, MO