Re: AIS Fall Meeting--The Budget

In a message dated 9/14/2006 10:57:49 A.M. Central Standard Time,
aissecjill@earthlink.net writes:

Yes, it  is that time again.

Please let me know your expense budget needs for  the coming year as soon as
you can, so I can have a draft budget ready by  October 15 to send
electronically to everyone along with the 9-30-06  financial statements.

Also if you are an Officer or Committee Chair who  receives checks, please let
me know an estimate of what you think the  income for your area next year will
be as well.

Let me know of any  questions you have...

Thanks,

Jill  Bonino
Treasurer

The Section Liaison does not have nor need a budget under current  guidelines.

Jim Morris