-------- Original message --------From: Jim Morris <1005@rewrite.aisboard.org> Date: 10/7/16  10:41 AM  (GMT-07:00) To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org, 102x@rewrite.aisboard.org Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] Deadline for registering for upcoming fallB  board meeting
Once again, not signed.B  I would like to know who is notB  coming.

Jim Morris

In a message dated 10/7/2016 11:56:43 A.M. Central Daylight Time,B
a3f86f581@rewrite.aisboard.org writes:

I willB  not be attending. Health issues.

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTEB  smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: Michelle SnyderB  <102x@rewrite.aisboard.org>
Date: 10/7/16B  9:49 AMB B  (GMT-06:00)
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Subject: [AISdiscuss] DeadlineB  for registering for upcoming fall board
meeting

Hello to everyone who is planning on attending the upcoming fall
board meeting here in Sedona.BB  This is a reminder thatB  the
deadline for registering for the meeting as wellB  as making
hotel reservations for the discounted rate isB  October 15, 2016.B BB  This
is also the
deadline for theB  possible optional tour I have arranged.BB  I need to
knowB  exactly how many will be attending by that date to confirm the
trolley and to confirm the dinner at the restaurantB  selected.

Thank you.BB  I amB  attaching another copy of the registration form,
etc. forB  those who may have misplaced the original ones sent.

Michelle Snyder

AISB  Secretary

ToB  sign-off this list, send email to the AISB  Secretary
<aissecretary@irises.org>
The archives for AISDiscussB  areB  at: