Re: Deadline for registering for upcoming fall board meeting

Once again, not signed.  I would like to know who is not  coming.

Jim Morris

In a message dated 10/7/2016 11:56:43 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
a3f86f581@rewrite.aisboard.org writes:

I will  not be attending. Health issues.

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE  smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: Michelle Snyder  <102x@rewrite.aisboard.org>
Date: 10/7/16  9:49 AM   (GMT-06:00)
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Deadline  for registering for upcoming fall board
meeting

Hello to everyone who is planning on attending the upcoming fall
board meeting here in Sedona.B  This is a reminder that  the
deadline for registering for the meeting as well  as making
hotel reservations for the discounted rate is  October 15, 2016.B B  This
is also the
deadline for the  possible optional tour I have arranged.B  I need to
know  exactly how many will be attending by that date to confirm the
trolley and to confirm the dinner at the restaurant  selected.

Thank you.B  I am  attaching another copy of the registration form,
etc. for  those who may have misplaced the original ones sent.

Michelle Snyder

AIS  Secretary

To  sign-off this list, send email to the AIS  Secretary
<aissecretary@irises.org>
The archives for AISDiscuss  are  at: