RE: Deadline for registering for upcoming fall board meeting

I will not be attending. Health issues.

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: Michelle Snyder <102x@rewrite.aisboard.org>
Date: 10/7/16  9:49 AM  (GMT-06:00)
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Deadline for registering for upcoming fall board meeting

    Hello to everyone who is planning on attending the upcoming fall
    board meeting here in Sedona.B  This is a reminder that the
      deadline for registering for the meeting as well as making
    hotel reservations for the discounted rate is October 15, 2016.B B  This is also the
    deadline for the possible optional tour I have arranged.B  I need to
    know exactly how many will be attending by that date to confirm the
    trolley and to confirm the dinner at the restaurant selected.

    Thank you.B  I am attaching another copy of the registration form,
    etc. for those who may have misplaced the original ones sent.

    Michelle Snyder

    AIS Secretary