Re: Fall board meeting reports

Michele; Here is the Encyclopedia Manager's report

----- Original Message -----

From: "Michelle Snyder" <102x@rewrite.aisboard.org>
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Sent: Friday, October 7, 2016 10:50:14 AM
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Fall board meeting reports

This is your second reminder to those persons who need to provide a report for
the upcoming board meeting on November 4 and 5 here in Sedona.

Please note that those reports need to be to me no later than Monday, October
17 .B  The deadline is in place so the reports can be adjusted, if needed, and
sent to John for posting on the web.

Remember all reports need to be in either word or PDF format.B  NO reports
written within an email will be accepted.B

If you do not provide your report within the time frame allowed it will be
your responsibility to bring the report plus additional copies for the board
and an additional 10 copies for anyone who may need one.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation and I really hope everyone complies
with the deadline so that the reports will be accessible for downloading and
reviewing prior to the meeting.

Please be sure and send your reports to me directly at aissecretary@irises.org
as you cannot attach anything to aisdiscuss.

Michelle Snyder
AIS Secretary

--

Bob Pries
Zone 7a

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/vnd]