Re: Section Mini-convention Bulletin coverage

"Awfully thin," that is why I have advertised for two issues  for more
articles.  It has worked to some degree and there will be five  feature articles
in the fall 2016 issue which is in final layout for an October  10 publish
date.  However, we still need more participation from our  membership.
There have to be many stories out there.  Send them to  irises@janemilliman.com.
 We have discontinued use of the  AISeditor@irises.org as it was erratic
with several communications not  being forwarded.  Publishing the Bulletin is
a  balancing act between "required" information from and for the membership
via the  board, "meaty" features and esthetics of pretty pictures and
varietal  descriptions.  If you have layout suggestions please make them directly
to  the editor.  Thank you.  Interesting discussion.

Jim Morris
Managing Editor
IRISES The Bulletin of the American Iris  Society

In a message dated 10/3/2016 12:11:15 P.M. Central Daylight Time,