Re: 2013 New Orleans Fall Board Meeting Menu

Michelle,

(maybe you will need Gerry to help with this.)

When you sent the message below, the from address was:

sammygiz@aol.com <aissecretary@irises.org>

When a message is sent through the AISDiscuss emailer to an AOL address  (like dwiris@aol.com)
AND
AOL sees "aol" in the from (sammygiz@aol.com) AOL rejects the message (No I don't know why)