From:
"AISSecretary@irises.org" <AISSecretary@irises.org>
To:
aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Sent: Tue, October 30, 2012 9:03:58 AM
Subject: RE:
[AISdiscuss] Weather Forecast For Columbus, Ohio

I think this latest weather
situation is the perfect opprotunity to really start
thinking seriously about
having our fall meetings electronically.  Perhaps we
can find time at the
upcoming meeting to discuss this further.  Michelle

Connected by DROID on
Verizon Wireless