RE: Weather Forecast For Columbus, Ohio

I think this latest weather situation is the perfect opprotunity to really start thinking seriously about having our fall meetings electronically.  Perhaps we can find time at the upcoming meeting to discuss this further.  Michelle

Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless

-----Original message-----
From: Susan Grigg <irismom@nc.rr.com>
To:
aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Sent:
Tue, Oct 30, 2012 13:00:06 GMT+00:00
RE: [AISdiscuss] Weather Forecast For Columbus, Ohio

I'm glad to hear about the weekend weather, but we had planned to leave
Thursday to drive through West Virginia. We now have to plan a route through
the mountains of North Carolina where there's snow. We'll have to see if we
can travel safely through NC, TN, and KY to reach OH. This would have been a
good time to have a video conference.

Susan Grigg