Weather Forecast For Columbus, Ohio

For those folks traveling to Columbus, Ohio by automobile or the airlines the weather forecast for the Columbus, Ohio area on Friday and the weekend is for highs is the 50's and lows in the 30's and no rain or snow.

I have been keeping in contact with Jody Nolin and also checking the Weather Station and local Columbus TV station websites and all are saying the weather affecting the Columbus area now from Hurricane Sandy should be out of the area by the end of the week as what will be left of Sandy will be turning north ward towards upper New York and Canada.

I would suggest if you are flying into Columbus you should check with your airline for more information.  With all of the major airports north of Washington D. C. closed or flights canceled into and out theses airports due to the storm, there will be a major build up at airports in other parts of the country.

See you all in Columbus.  Have a safe trip.

Paul