You can't send your report via AISDiscuss as nothing can be attached to AISDiscuss. All reports need to be sent to me at my secretary email address:
AISSecretary@irises.org

Michelle

On 10/22/2012 3:16 PM, cheryl deaton wrote:
Hi Michelle,
  Here is my youth report.  I am still waiting on 3 RVPs to notify me of their
replacements, so I may just bring my report with me.  If I am lucky enough to
get it to you by tonite (LOL) I will send it.  Please email me that you got
this one.  Thanks!
Cheryl

Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 09:10:17 -0700
From: AISSecretary@irises.org
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Fall Board Meeting Reports

Since the response to getting reports to me has been so minimal to day, I am
sending this email out.  All reports need to be by this coming Monday, Oct.
22, so I can do whatever is necessary and get them to John to upload to the
website.  Remember, if I don't have your report by Monday, it will be your
responsibility to bring the report, along with at least 25 copies to the
meeting with you.  I will be more than happy to distribute them to the board
at the meeting.

Thank you,

Michelle

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/richtext]