Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 09:10:17 -0700
From: AISSecretary@irises.org
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Fall Board Meeting Reports

Since the response to getting reports to me has been so minimal to day, I am
sending this email out.  All reports need to be by this coming Monday, Oct.
22, so I can do whatever is necessary and get them to John to upload to the
website.  Remember, if I don't have your report by Monday, it will be your
responsibility to bring the report, along with at least 25 copies to the
meeting with you.  I will be more than happy to distribute them to the board
at the meeting.

Thank you,

Michelle

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/richtext]