Fall Board Meeting Reports

Since the response to getting reports to me has been so minimal to day, I am sending this email out.  All reports need to be by this coming Monday, Oct. 22, so I can do whatever is necessary and get them to John to upload to the website.  Remember, if I don't have your report by Monday, it will be your responsibility to bring the report, along with at least 25 copies to the meeting with you.  I will be more than happy to distribute them to the board at the meeting.

Thank you,

Michelle