Re: Emembership

Are we going to refund the monies already paid for Emembership or start the Emembership year for those people when the system is working?

Any estimate for how long it will take for the system to be up and running?

Once the "free trial" is over, will those who joined when it was "free" then have to pay for further access or will they get a year "free"?

Jill