Re: Motion for reinstatement of Photo Coordinator

Robert Pries wrote:
A recent e-mail implied that we do not need a photo coordinator because Rita &
Janet are handling everything just fine thank you, and they bknow all the
good photographers.....

The other argument presented is it is working why change.

You and I read very differently, it seems. I did not see either of the above arguments presented.

Great discussion, though, with many useful viewpoints presented, certainly including yours.

Gerry