Re: Convention Survey

In a message dated 10/18/2007 6:57:20 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
MORRISJE1@aol.com writes:

To  all,

This is an emotional issue.  At every Judges' Training  session we have
given
this year (8) and Regional Conventions we have  attended (4) this issue was
brought up and loudly complained about  by long-time AIS Judges affected by
it.
The majority do not  like this change nor the change from  Emeritus to
Master.

My  own Region 18 Board (consensus discussion) requested me to ask AIS to
readdress the subject as our Regional Judges' Training Co-Chairmen have
received
nothing but complaints about the title  changes.

Jim

The above comments by Jim Morris reflect my views exactly! Clarence  Mahan