Re: Results of the AIS 2006 Photo Contest

Thanks everyone for all of your complements, I do admit a lot of time went into coordinating the contest and working with the photos, but it was fun!
Thank you Clarence for noticing the change needed.. I've made the change. Sometimes the handwritting is a bit difficult to interpret.
Kitty

First, the web page and photos are nothing short of magnificent. Thank you,
Kitty.

Second, a small correction before one of the photos is used elsewhere. On
"Honorable Mention Close Up pg 2" is a picture labeled "I. laevigata 'Mousrosa.'
This should be "I. laevigata 'Monstrosa.' Since people who see the picture
may want to buy the iris, I thought I should send this correction. Clarence