Travel

To All:
     Both Bob and I will be away from our offices from tomorrow morning
(Friday, October 27) until Sunday, (October 29)
     We will first go to Stockton and spend about 4 hours on business
involving the Hager/DuBose Estate, and then on to the Region 14 Fall Regional in Los
Gatos, CA (just outside San Jose). We may have to return home through Stockton
to finish up work on estate matters, but we're hoping to be able to come
straight home without that stop which does route us further rather than nearer to
home.
     Both of us expect to be back in our offices by Monday.
     Cheers!
          Jeanne