Re: Results of the AIS 2006 Photo Contest

In a message dated 10/24/2006 12:16:34 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
loberg@adelphia.net writes:

My web  page link for the AIS 2006 Photo Contest is now on-line!   For
viewing,
go to http://www.aisregion14.org/2006-Contest.html.  I think  our three judges
did a wonderful job in selecting our top Winners and  Runner Up photos!

First, the web page and photos are nothing short of magnificent. Thank you,
Kitty.

Second, a small correction before one of the photos is used elsewhere. On
"Honorable Mention Close Up pg 2" is a picture labeled "I. laevigata 'Mousrosa.'
 This should be "I. laevigata 'Monstrosa.' Since people who see the picture
may  want to buy the iris, I thought I should send this correction.   Clarence