Re: Results of the AIS 2006 Photo Contest

Hi Kitty,

Wow, some stunning photos.   I really enjoyed them,
and also it's wonderful to see the Honorable Mentions.
 You and the judges did a great job.  I think you may
have told us earlier how many entrants and entries
there were, but out of curiosity, could you re-state
those numbers?

I would bet these results will encourage even more
people to enter next year's contest.   For a little
challenge, I just bought a new camera, so watch out.
;)

Gary White,
Lincoln Nebraska