Address Change

Well I got half of them.  I notified, Jeanne, John, the Gormley's and about
500 other people <GRIN> over a month ago.  The only email (besides spam)
still going to my old address was this group, ASI discuss.  Since Bruce and
Pat are members of this group, I won't email them again.  I haven't had any
mail from this group since the 14th and then only got 3, quite a change from
the days immediately preceding.  I sure hope my address has been updated.

Thanks,

Dana