Re: EMail Address Change

In a message dated 10/11/06 8:29:00 PM, danabrown@peoplepc.com writes:

> Not sure who to notify but my email addy has changed and I need to get it
> changed with this group - my new email addy is - ddbro@sbcglobal.net
>
> Thanks,
>
> Dana

Dear Dana (specifically) and any one else with this problem:
     Any change in your email address should be sent to the following people:
     Patricia Randall (Secretary), and John Jones (Electronic Services) --
John oversees the AISDiscuss and other such lists, and Bruce Filardi (Editor) so
that the correct email address is entered into the Bulletin RVP Roster.
     Hope this helps!
          Cheers!
          Jeanne