Re: AIS Fall Meeting--The Budget

In a message dated 10/11/2006 11:25:52 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
aissecjill@earthlink.net writes:

Thanks,  Brad.  Will add this into the budget soup.  Perhaps it should be a
stew....Anyway, we will treak the recipe in Kansas City.

(Why I  thought of food analogies, I don't know)

Jill

Brad, hope you included your mailing expenses (they must be  considerable,
even with e-mail) for working with 24 RVPs on the Affiliation  process.

Just to stir the stew pot some more!  Little pepper helps!

Rita  Gormley
Gormley Greenery
Cedar Hill, MO
AIS Region 18, Zone  5