To: <aisdiscuss@aisboard.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2006 7:49 PM
Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] AIS Fall Meeting--The Budget

Hi Jill,

So far this year the affiliation process has taken in $2150 so an
estimate of $2,000 for next year should be reasonable. Of course the Board could
always change the affiliation fees for next year, but then I guess we just change
the estimate accordingly.

Brad K

In a message dated 9/14/2006 11:57:49 A.M. Central Daylight Time,