Re: letter from Editor to Pries

In a message dated 10/11/2006 1:26:22 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
PlankMail@aol.com writes:

to the  more private forum of voting Board members, AISVote, for
> >  assistance in
> > resolving the matter.
>
> I think you  need to review the standing rule regarding the use of
> AISVote.
>
> John

Thank you John -- I'm sorry, I meant to write  AISConfer -- I actually did
have that in my original draft -- how it  slipped away is always the fun of
electronic work!
Jeanne

I did not have any problem figuring out what you meant, Jeanne, and I doubt
anyone else did either. What you wrote was well stated and I am certain I am
not  the only person who applauds you for your wise leadership. You are  a
magnificent president! Clarence